Disperse uses AI and computer vision to revolutionise the construction of iconic buildings around the world, such as the upcoming 22 Bishopsgate - soon to be the UK's second tallest building.
We are looking for open-minded, outgoing Building Control specialist to join our team. Someone who can help us shape and expand our product offering to better serve the needs of the construction industry.
Come join a creative, conscientious and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects and designers dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow!
- Experience in Building Control Services on large residential projects (+100 units) across a variety of projects (3+) and General Contractors / Housebuilders (2+)
- Understanding of Building Regulations
- Understanding of requirements to inspect MEP output and fire safety installations
- Open to working closely with the Product team to discover, test and run the product experiments
Tasks amp; responsibilities
- Be the voice of Construction industry in young and open-minded Product team to shape the new product offering
- Helping the product team to discover, test and run the product experiments
- Available for temporary / part-time arrangement, March - June
- Opportunity to join a talented startup with proven traction early in its journey
- Possibility to work closely with Disperse Product team in discovering and developing new product offering
- Positive working environment