Since our launch in 2012, we’ve been on a mission: to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything.
In that time, we’ve expanded constantly, and been joined by over 150 incredible people, all with the same vision. We’ve grown in other ways too we raised $35 in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We can’t do that alone, though. That’s why we’re looking hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help us change the rules of identity and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk.
Callsign delivers new and exciting capabilities aligned to our Intelligence Driven Authentication capabilities.
Product Owner is an incredibly important role where successful candidates can immediately execute and independently own and drive the delivery and shape of Callsign's future product(s) and capabilities.
Our Delivery Model is changing and as such we are organizing cross-functional and cross-product Feature Teams for continuous delivery to our products and services.
Product Managers can expect to work closely with many SCRUM teams and be the key champion of feature deliveries important to their product.
The following is relevant to each Product Owner Role profiles available.
- Product focus person who has Digital operations experience across technical and operational product development
- Create / build / manage internal and external relationships with customers, suppliers and internal Technology teams.
- You will be responsible for managing the primary relationship between Products and live Operational Support teams; providing dedicated internal and external customer support, acting as the conduit into Products for any live operational support requirements related to Product feature developments
- You will ensure that the appropriate resources (documentation, collateral, training, reporting, remediation plans, etc.) to support Live Operational Service management are agreed, in place and are responsive to the needs of Live customer support.
- You will be required to drive efficiencies and innovations for delivery and understand key tech and initiatives flowing down from the Group.
- You will ensure processes, quality, targets and resource scheduling are met, while providing industry knowledge and support to team members.
- As a Product Owner take responsibility for product led engineering
- Work closely with the VP of Product and define a product vision and own an internal and externally facing Roadmap to achieve landmark objectives
- Lead the planning of product release plans and setting of expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Manage inbound customer feature requests on the backlog and roadmap
- Manage inbound customer defect fixes on the backlog
- Provide vision and direction to the Agile Engineering team and stakeholders throughout delivery phases
- Create requirements, working closely with business analysts, to ensure Definition Ready is met with understandable user stories and BDD Acceptance Criteria
- Ensure Feature Teams always have an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on to ensure continuous value add
- Own product feature backlog and development for the Product including assessing value (strategy), developing use cases (design), prioritizing stories, epics, themes and owning scope calls (backlog management).
- All the time focusing on delivering the best experiences and maximum value aligned with our Product Strategy
- Engage with the wider Company to facilitate internal idea and recommendations for product enhancements
- Support research and market analysis to ensure our Product Strategy and Roadmap are aligned
- Follow our competitors and wider industry changes
The right candidate will have the following skills and background:
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage end-to-end projects involving multiple stakeholders
- Excellent problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and come up with innovative ideas and solutions
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced tech environment
- Ideally experienced in technical products support and operational support
- Working knowledge of Product Lifecyle Management
- Engineering experience a distinct advantage
- Digital Operational support is a distinct advantage
- Has experience on metrics and dashboards to enable support functions in managing the product.
- Support the planning of Product release plans and the practical implications of live Product support
- Manage internal feedback from the Operational Support teams into Product development strategy and roadmap
- Own Operational Product development strategy and roadmap; including the assessment of value (strategy), development of use cases (design), prioritisation of stories, epics, themes, ownership of backlog management.
- Knowledge of the technical field and product domain is important or evidence of being a quick learner.
- Comfortable with reading and understanding new technologies and specifications but ensuring that (if) leveraged they are delivered with business objectives and clear and understandable business reasoning.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills is important
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate integrity, positive attitude, proven work ethic, camaraderie to the team and a real passion for excellence.
- Creative and clear vision
Desirable Skills amp; Experience
- We are looking for those with 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager plus a University Degree (2:1) or 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
Please note: successful candidates are subject to a background check for this role.
- Health Insurance single
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- 3 months full pay maternity amp; 2 weeks full pay paternity (if the statutory minimum is met)
- 25 days of annual leave + Callsign Bank Holiday (not included in holiday allowance)
- Free financial advise
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wills and Estates our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Home Utilities - our benefits provider has partnered with a third party who offers a discount
- Cycle Insurance
- Health cash plans
- Cyclist protection
- Discounted gym membership