Since our launch in 2012, we’ve been on a mission: to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything.
In that time, we’ve expanded constantly, and been joined by over 200 incredible people, all with the same vision. We’ve grown in other ways too we raised $35 in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We can’t do that alone, though. That’s why we’re looking hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help us change the rules of identity and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk.
Callsign is rapidly expanding its technology platform and is looking for excellent engineers to join their data engineering team, responsible for building state-of-the-art authentication solutions and real-time identity prediction systems based on Machine Learning and Reactive Programming.
· Design, prototype, develop, test and operate application services of the JVM data platform
· Collaborate on and estimate functional and technical stories, help with product backlog grooming and prioritisation
· Work with other members of cross-functional teams on delivering on product features from inception to production
Skills and requirements
· Commercial experience using Java, Kotlin or Scala for building distributed systems (event/message driven architectures, stream processing, RESTful APIs, gRPC)
· Experience using asynchronous and reactive programming frameworks (Reactive Streams, JavaRx, Spring Reactor, etc.)
· Experience with persistence and caching technologies (Cassandra, AWS DynamoDB, RDBMS, Redis, Memcached, Hazelcast, etc.)
· Experience with messaging technologies (Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, SNS, SQS, etc.)
· Experience developing applications for containerised environments (Kubernetes, Docker, Istio/Linkerd, etc.)
· Experience with cloud compute platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
· Understanding and experience designing for scalability, resiliency and performance as well as observability (logging, metrics, tracing)
· 5+ years experience in Java, Kotlin or Scala
· Experience with security-conscious software
· Experience with Spring Boot
· Experience with configuring CI/CD pipeline
· Experience in Python
· Experience or desire to develop solutions leveraging Machine Learning
Please note: successful candidates are subject to a background check for this role.