Since our launch in 2012, we’ve been on a mission: to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything.
In that time, we’ve expanded constantly, and been joined by over 150 incredible people, all with the same vision. We’ve grown in other ways too we raised $35 in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the world’s leading financial institutions.
And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We can’t do that alone, though. That’s why we’re looking hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help us change the rules of identity and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Let’s talk.
We're on the look out to hire an incredible Senior Sourcing Manager in the UK; someone with some solid exposure in a mature Procurement function within another business, ideally within SaaS / Services, exposure to working with suppliers in the professional services amp; tech space. You will join a small, growing Procurement function here, with high autonomy and accountability. You'll ideally be based in or near to London, with full global coverage and inclusion across the business. You will need to be self sufficient, able to stand on your own two feet and thrive off the freedom to take on responsibility.
- Significant experience creating and delivering procurement strategies that drive value for money across multiple categories including IT, Operations, Services, Digital, Facilities, HR etc.
- Experience across the full procurement lifecycle including:
- Understanding business needs and defining requirements for complex services/systems
- Strong knowledge of supplier markets and supplier market research
- Experience in all aspects of formal sourcing and RFx
- Negotiating high-value, complex supply contracts legal, commercial and technical negotiation
- Supplier and contract risk assessment, due diligence and monitoring
- Exit and transition
- Managing complex, cross-functional projects and presenting the results to executive-level management
- Working for a company providing IT and SaaS Services processes, systems, technology and operations
You will need to:
- Be commercially astute, financially literate and legally competent to negotiate contracts
- Have strong influencing skills and leadership, with the gravitas to negotiate credibly with suppliers and engage with executive management team members at Callsign
- Be results driven with a track record of achievement while adaptable in the face of adversity
- Planning major procurement project
- Building and leading diverse matrix teams to deliver to tight schedules
- Understanding business needs and developing specifications for best of breed technology and services
- Identifying and selecting the best suppliers for the Callsign to work with
- Negotiating complex deals in a competitive and potentially adversarial environment
- Financial modelling of contracts and developing innovative financial deal structures where appropriate
- Negotiating contract terms, facing off against suppliers’ lawyers. Avoiding commercial and risk pitfalls in the contracting process
- Embedding a culture of cost management and spend control within Callsign
- Influencing to exec level; establishing sufficient credibility to represent exec business owners in supplier negotiations