Since our launch in 2012, we've been on a mission: to make digital identification simple and secure for everyone, and everything. In that time, we've expanded constantly, and been joined by over 150 incredible people, all with the same vision. Weve grown in other ways too we raised $35 in our Series A funding round, and launched our game-changing authentication platform.
Our technology is now being used by hundreds and thousands of users worldwide, including some of the worlds leading financial institutions. And this is just the beginning.
Over the next year, Callsign will double in size as we continue our mission to make every web, mobile and physical interaction seamless and secure.
We cant do that alone, though. Thats why were looking hire the brightest, most inquisitive minds out there: the people who want to help us change the rules of identity and have the skills and passion to make this mission a reality.
Does that sound like you? Lets talk.
- Manage a group of engineers and Technical Leads. You'll provide them with world-class management support and supercharge their personal development.
- Be accountable for the technical strategy for your area. You'll work on this with engineers and Technical Leads in your team and from other areas of the business.
- Partner with other senior leaders. You'll work with Heads of Departments, VPs and executives from other disciplines to ensure we're achieving our goals in your area and as a company.
- Monitor engineering execution and delivery across all their teams, identify risks and solutions, and drive improvements with engineers and managers
- Build performant teams. Set metrics and identifies quality trends.
- Be responsible for conducting one-to-ones, performance reviews, hiring, training, and setting tasks for team
- Work as part of the company leadership team setting policies, goals, and budgets.
- Research new technologies to stay abreast of industry trends and standards
- You have experience leading engineering organisations
- You have experience with agile practices.
- You have a good understanding of the SDLC cycle and all that it entails,
- You have a track record of supporting and developing people - both managers and senior individual contributors (e.g. tech leads, principal engineers, architects).
- You're great at building strong, effective relationships with people from different disciplines.
- You lead through influence and build autonomous organisations that repeatedly deliver results.
- You have a track record of attracting, hiring and retaining top engineering talent.
- You have successfully lead high-performing multi-disciplinary teams.[SD4]
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related degree from a top university
- You have experience in a regulated environment, or the finance industry.
- Strong experience with real-time, low-latency, high-throughput, distributed and scalable systems
- Experience working with microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with application security, cryptography, and security practices
- Experience in working with Agile teams and Engineers
Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, dynamic environment;
- You strive for technical excellence, collaboration and continuous improvement
- You are a strong hands-on engineer who leads by example
- Outstanding communication skills
- Previous experience leading a team of at least 4 engineers.