Callsign’s Technical Consultant will be a crucial role within the business, to help implement and deliver solutions to clients. The position actively engages in cutting edge Intelligence Driven Authentication projects for a number of high-profile client. Work will be in a dynamic and continually evolving environment with clients, partners as well as colleagues based across all of Callsign’s internal departments.
The ideal candidate will be able to work across multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to handle tasks such as integration, deployment and documentation of Callsign Intelligence Driven Authentication solutions.
Key responsibilities for the role holder will include:
· Attending customer workshops and meetings as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert on Callsign solutions;
· Design, deploy and document Callsign solutions into customer environments;
· Deliver and review technical documentation as part of the project delivery including: requirements analysis, gap analysis and solution design;
· Provision of technical training and support to customers during project delivery.
The role holder will be expected to collaborate with engineering and product management teams, advocate client feature requests and help influence Callsign’s product roadmap. There may be requirement to spend time on site with clients (travel may be required), to ensure successful integration of solution or delivery of projects.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills in both spoken and written English.
· Relevant industry experience to enable comfort with business and technical aspects of the role.
· Hands-on experience configuring and troubleshooting REST APIs (implementation in Java Spring Boot framework)
· Comfortable working with clients (both remotely and on client site) to deliver work and solve problems.
· Motivated, hard-working team player with initiative and able to self-manage.
· A good understanding of fraud amp; security technologies such as multi-factor authentication, threat intelligence, transaction monitoring and identity and access management.
· BSc (or equivalent education) in Computing, a Physical Science or Engineering.
Additional Skills for the Role (not mandatory, but nice to have)
Financial Services experience, in particular Retail, Private or Commercial banking.
· Experience within Digital Transformation, Fraud or Cyber Security.
· Have an understanding of industry regulations such as: PSD2 SCA, Open-Banking etc.
· Understanding of some of the following technologies: cryptography, databases, web
applications, network protocols and network security.
Understanding of industry standards such as: OpenID Connect, OAuth, SAML, OATH, RADIUS.