Client Solutions Consultant
Overview of Role:
- Fenergo are committed to hiring the highest quality staff. From small beginnings, we have assembled an excellent team of business and technical staff who have enabled our company to grow rapidly on the international Financial Services stage. Over the last small number of years, we have become the market leader in the Client Lifecycle Management and Regulatory Compliance arena. We thrive on the challenge of building our Product and continuously improving our people, processes and knowledge to meet the needs of our growing customer base. We are a young company who are excited by the future and are looking for staff who will share this journey with us. We have a number of opportunities which allow for rapid personal and career development for the right candidate.
- Fenergo's Client Solutions Consulting Team is at the forefront of our company's success and growth strategy as it works collaboratively with prospect clients to identify current opportunities and challenges, develop knowledge and understanding of our solution and determine how to leverage Fenergo it for their business. Essentially, we build on our extensive industry experience to identify a client’s strategic and tactical goals and align them to where Fenergo can solve their challenges and realise their ambitions. We then take this analysis a step further by demonstrating how Fenergo can add real quantifiable value for their organisation.
- We pride ourselves in building strong client relationships and, in collaboration with our customers, driving industry leading change. We have an extensive client-base within the financial services industry and we strive to continuously add value to our customers.
- We are currently recruiting Client Solutions Consultants who are experienced in a client facing role, can build a trusted client relationship and understand a clients critical needs. Having identified needs they will be analysed in order to devise an optimal Client solution which leverages industry best practice Fenergo capability.
- The Client Solutions team work closely with our Global Sales Teams who identify potential opportunities and we then provide the detailed business and technical support throughout the sales cycle. Similarly, we work closely with our product team identifying gaps and opportunities directly contributing to the product roadmap and our future success.
- This is a client-facing role so you will have to build relationships and act as the first point of contact with the client’s stakeholders and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in advising clients and guiding them through the multi-faceted change process to deliver early and continuous value to their organisations.
For each prospect engagement you will work alongside the sales team and other internal stakeholders including the regulatory team, professional services, and a technical team to guide the client through the following key tasks:
- Ensure that the Fenergo application is presented in the best light with new and existing customers
- Deliver product demos to demonstrate how Fenergo can help them deliver meaningful and rapid improvements in their organisation this includes demo preparation, delivery and follow up outstanding questions
- Understand client challenges and develop appropriate solutions necessary to win new business
- Lead and conduct onsite engagements to understand customer processes, requirements and facilitate architecture / solution discussions.
- Work with prospect clients to align their tactical and strategic challenges through implementing the Fenergo product across their organisation
- Proactively scope the functional and technical requirements to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the Fenergo.
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of the Fenergo product. Provide feedback to the product organization on enhancements.
- In conjunction with Sales Ops Support complete RFx documents on behalf of the company
- Use knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales organization to propose the most optimal solution for the customer
- Ensures that sales, product and professional services organizations are properly aligned to achieve client and sales objectives.
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product, regulatory and industry changes
Excellent Client Facing Skills with the ability to Own the Room. Soft Skills include Communication, Co-ordination, and Negotiation
- Natural leader looking to ensure a positive outcome for the organization
- Understands business goals and market perceptions and how the Client Solutions team impacts both.
- Seeker of information (internal and external) to help drive the right approach to lead to the right outcomes
- Knowledge on organization offerings with a strong focus on attention to detail.
Education and Experience
- Degree or master’s in business, Management Consulting, Business Information Systems or a similar related qualification.
- It is an advantage to have worked in the Financial Services industry or a software company in a different industry, but neither are mandatory. Through a combination of formal training, a programme and self-learning, successful candidates will quickly build on the experienced team around them and develop a strong understand of the principles of the Fenergo platform.
- We are looking to hire people who are passionate about using our technology to solve customer problems. If you are self-motivated, detail-oriented and have the confidence to communicate your ideas both verbally and in writing then you should talk to us. It could be that a new exciting chapter in your career awaits.
- Previous experience in the consulting industry would be highly favourable.
Benefits of working for Fenergo
- Opportunity to work with clients and colleagues on a global scale
- Buddy system for all new starters
- Collaborative working environment
- Extensive training programmes, classroom and online, through ‘Fenergo University’
- Opportunity to work on a cutting-edge Fintech Product, using the latest of tools and technologies
- Defined training and role tracking to allow you see and assess your own career development and progress
- Active sports and social club
- Competitive company benefits, such as flexible working hours, work from home policy, bike to work scheme, private healthcare, pension, sports and social committee, weekly fitness and sports classes and much more
- Work with a growing company , have impact and be part of a major success story in the fintech , regtech space.