ABOUT THE COMPANY
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, an Australian highly regarded Enterprise Software house. With offices in Sydney, Singapore, London, Virginia, Canada, South America and the Middle East, Avolution is established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically excellent.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a tech savvy and skilled Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our EMEA Team based in Central London (post-Covid). You will work alongside the Customer Success Lead and the Services Team and be ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of customers.
As a CSM, you will be the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success while building strong relationships and becoming a trusted advisor.
You’ll be working with a wide range of customer personas, from corporate, to enterprise, to some of the most known organizations across the globe.
You will be as passionate about Avolution as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services, ensuring retention
- Manage the complete customer post-sales lifecycle, working with them to establish critical goals or other key performance indicators; then aiding the customer in achieving their goals
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement (including on-site meetings, when possible) with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Conduct workshops and proactively suggest solutions to common customer challenges
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Avolution’s best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient
- Advocate customer needs and escalate customer issues inter-departmentally
- Proactively spot and correct any issues with the Support Team that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
- Recognise a pattern of behaviour or product roll-out that prevents the customer’s success
- Work with the Development team to enhance the product and ultimately help customers in achieving their goals and success
- Detect, report, forecast and mitigate churn risk
- Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities
- Contribute to continue developing Customer Success assets and methods, and work with the Marketing Team to create new or refine existing onboarding materials.
- Travel on occasions as required (post-Covid)
To qualify You will need to be a knowledgeable and engaging Customer Success Manager / Account Manager / Project Manager / Strategic Consultant or similar who is a trusted advisor, loves all things tech and who can demonstrate:
- Experience in customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organisation
- Familiarity working with enterprise customers and executives
- Able to communicate complex technology-related business issues to audiences with a varying range of technical expertise
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Detail oriented and analytical
Ideally you will also have:
- Experience in Enterprise Software, Enterprise Architecture and Modelling;
- Knowledge of frameworks such as TOGAF, MoDAF, BPMN and BMM.
You can expect to work within a team of talented and passionate professionals, a fantastic working environment, flexible working, medical insurance, pension, birthday leave and much more.