carwow is looking for a Creative Manager to join our Growth team in London working on a fully remote basis until at least June 2021. Beyond this, we’ve introduced a new remote-first flexible working policy which means you'll work from home for the majority of the week with 1-2 days max in the office.
About the role
Carwow is transforming car buying into a transparent and enjoyable experience. Helping thousands of people buy their new car each month in the U.K, Spain and Germany, we are only getting started on our growth journey.
We believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We’re working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you’re not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we’re looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).
The Creative Manager will be responsible for driving customer growth and retention through continuous delivery of effective creative content including static ads, video ads and email creatives. Working closely with the Growth Marketing and Design teams, you will create briefs, test and optimize creatives that drive customer engagement and ROI on various channels including YouTube, Facebook amp; Email. You will own the creative strategy, driven by the performance of previous tests and creative concepts which you believe will cut through the noise and generate the desired outcome.
This role will be continuously translating results and feedback into learnings, and explore creative strategies to meet targets.
- Own the strategy and delivery of all Growth Marketing creatives - static banners, animated banners, video ads, image ads and emerging formats.
- Develop engaging and high-performing creative, while keeping within carwow’s brand guidelines.
- Be at the center of the planning of digital assets, conceptualizing, and creating high-performance designs that drive users to engage and convert.
- Work with the performance marketing team, asking the right questions, sourcing information on a consistent basis to leverage data and learnings to optimize and determine actionable items that inform future creative process.
- Provide core organizational and project management services on all creative projects; moving creative projects along on schedule from start to finish.
- Come up with new and unique ideas, original, and always add value to brainstorming.
- Continuously analysing the conversion flow, AB testing with the aim to provide the highest performing creatives.
- Have a strong understanding of our products and our user’s needs, as well as our marketing channels and campaigns.
- Be able to prioritize and plan the workflows, with the help of the relevant stakeholders along with an understanding of the team’s wider objectives and impact per project.
- Becoming the natural go to person for every creative need for the Growth Marketing team by constantly bringing up new ideas, enabling delivery of high performing assets, constructive feedback and delivering efficiently. Being a facilitator plus adding value to the creative needs.
- Experience working within design and digital acquisition.
- Experience in delivering and optimising performance marketing creatives, strong visual communication skills and being able to think strategically about what drives interest and conversion across a range of products, using data to test hypotheses.
- Experience conceptualising, briefing and delivering static and video ads (independently, or with video producers).
- Experience with driving multivariate tests and continually optimising ads and/or landing pages - from setting the strategy, design amp; reporting on results.
- Knowledge of key digital marketing channels such as Paid Search, Display, YouTube and Facebook.
- Understanding of online analytics and the online environment.
- Ability to interact with people at a variety of levels and across functions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- A background in design is preferred but not essential.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company.
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership.
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions.
- carwow fitness amp; well-being groups open to everyone in the office.
- Office: When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here).
- Flexible working: For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a ‘home office allowance’ of up to 500/550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new ‘work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.