Sherpr, started in 2017, is a door to door solution for the delivery of your luggage, boxes and sports equipment. Forget lugging your items to the airport, we take away the hassle and stress by shipping door to door at the click of a button.
Backed by VC’s and Angel’s, Sherpr has seen exponential growth over the past 3 years. We are looking to triple our growth in 2021 with new market launches.
Check us out www.sherpr.com.
About the role?
We are on the hunt for a part-time Financial Director with a proven track record of working in fast paced startups. You'll be responsible for managing both business modelling, historical bookkeeping, on going accountancy and courier invoicing. Based in London, this is a fantastic opportunity in the current climate for an ambitious self-starter to make their mark in a challenging role taking ownership of all aspects of the finance function.
This role is ideal for someone with precise attention to detail and who is always ready to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible results.
- Producing timely, consistent, and accurate monthly management accounts for Board review covering Budget v Actuals, Key Trend and KPI reporting together with meaningful financial commentary and forecasts
- Managing weekly Finance Operations including sales amp; purchases, data entry into Xero, credit control and reconciliations where required
- Managing weekly courier invoices, claiming credits and reconciling were appropriate
- Help evolve and perfect our pricing structure as we add new services
- Support the CEO and leadership team as required with financial information (e.g. during customer and investor due diligence processes)
- At least 1-2 roles as an SME Financial Controller/ Finance Manager
- Strong skills in Xero, Excel, Google Sheets, Word, and PowerPoint for Board reporting
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills. Accuracy essential
- Proactive self-starter by nature, always looking for opportunities to add value to the business
- Bonus if you have experience working with global courier networks
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good leadership and team development skills
- Ambitious. Driven by the need to develop themselves and grow with the business