Inside Sales - EMEA
Thought Machine is solving one of the biggest problems in banking. Since launching in 2014, our mission has been to liberate banks from outdated, legacy technology which stifles their ability to innovate. Thought Machine’s core product is a cloud native, core banking engine built to run any type of bank - from established Tier 1 banks all the way to new challenger banks.
To move closer to achieving our mission, we are looking for highly talented individuals to join the fast growing team. With a founding team drawn from Google, we have a deep culture of engineering excellence and we believe it is this which delivers a solution compelling enough to engender a seismic shift in the banking industry.
Thought Machine was recognised on LinkedIn’s Top Startups List (2019) and named in Fintech 50 (2019). We pride ourselves on having an excellent internal culture, where we take cultural fit as important as technical fit when we make new hires. At Thought Machine, we strive hard to create a fast-paced, supportive and fun working environment to enable the team to produce the best technical work in the industry.
This person will be part of the new Inside Sales team for the EMEA region, reporting into the Head of Inside Sales and help us expand our footprint across the region.
- Execute Inside Sales Campaigns to align to sales strategies
- Manage multiple prospects and manage sales pipeline effectively, pushing through requirements to the sales team
- Use social media and other online tools to build relationships with key decision makers in our market
- Identify and understand financial organisations aims and objectives and match them with Thought Machine’s product offering
- Set up and deliver introductory Thought Machine conversations with key clients and be present at formal meetings with Sales Directors
- Partner effectively with our Marketing, Market Intelligence and Sales teams to identify and execute communication strategies
- Capture and prioritise leads from a variety of sources, being creative and proactive in your approach
- Own your pipeline and reporting on quarterly/yearly goals
- Build and maintain relationships within your region
- Fluent in on or more of the following languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish.
- 12 months+ experience in a Sales or Inside Sales function in a company selling technology solutions to financial services/ banks
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce and other online sales tools/ platforms
- Understand sales life cycle for Enterprise Sales to Financial Institutions
- Exceptional communication skills, able to effectively sell a technical product to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven ability to grow and lead Inside Sales
- Able to present to C-level executives and senior stakeholders
- Experience over-achieving on sales targets in the region
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in retail banking/ core banking platforms
- Highly competitive salary
- Pension plan (match up to 7%)
- Life Insurance- 3 times annual salary
- Excellent Maternity and Paternity leave
- Shared parental leave
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private health insurance with Bupa for you and your family
- Health cash plan (including dental amp; optical)
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Access to exceptional learning materials and courses
- Onsite gym, membership subsidised by Thought Machine
- Sports and hobby clubs, subsidised by Thought Machine
- All the latest tech you need
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Huge range of healthy (and not so healthy) snacks, smoothies, juice, tea, coffee, soft and alcoholic drinks on tap
- A talented amp; experienced team as your colleagues
- An environment where we encourage learning and progress
- Weekly food pop up
- Monthly social with arcade games
Thought Machine is committed to making a measurable positive impact on people's everyday lives. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We actively hire for cultural growth. We welcome people of all ages, backgrounds and value people who take a journey unique to them. We provide everyone with equal access to professional development. You are encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description.