THG is one of the world's leading online beauty and wellbeing retailers, home to premium brands such as lookfantastic, ESPA, GlossyBox, and Myprotein; all of which are powered by our industry-leading and award-winning technology platform, THG Ingenuity. Our 6000-plus employees represent 66 nationalities and work in offices located in 11 cities around the globe.
Our culture is fast- paced and unique, we recognise great achievements with great rewards. To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey. THG believes in the power of meritocracy. We invest in the development of our people to help everyone achieve their full potential.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are seeking an Operations Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that THG delivers operationally. The successful candidate will liaise with internal departments such as Fulfilment Operations, Tech, Merchandising, Trading and Marketing, while working with our external suppliers and the client-facing team to ensure expectations are managed with regards to performance and timetabling for rolling out new services.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Operations amp; Supply Chain Professional who has a good understanding of e-commerce solutions and the ability to forge strong networks required to deliver a premium service.
· Implementing and championing operational excellence across THG.
· Setting and reviewing budgets and managing cost with clients and internal teams.
· Maintaining detailed records, generating reports and developing presentations to support client management and identify improvement opportunities.
· Onboarding amp; operational set up of new Ingenuity clients.
· Gathering and assessing client requirements.
· Liaising with client teams and providing consultancy support for operational counterparts.
· Supporting system set up (delivering pricing, availability keys, reporting subscriptions, allocation set up, supplier set up).
· Set up of new ops processes (bespoke packaging, IB/OB, storage requirements etc) for clients and internal divisions.
· Supporting the implementation and development of new operational capabilities / services across the group.
· Day to day management of a portfolio of existing Ingenuity clients.
· Acting as point of contact for all operational support (for both internal brands and external Ingenuity clients).
· Review of Key Performance Indicators (dispatch volumes, NDD SLAs, outstanding order management, stock reconciliations) and action on them as required.
· Fulfilling ad hoc client requirements (e.g. Kitting, RTM, IWT).
· Consultancy support for BD, CS, Trading amp; Strategy (e.g. Compliance questions, operating models, cross-border information etc).
· Firefighting and Continuous Improvement activity (failed / outstanding orders, customer complaints, damages, system failures).
· Process efficiency and capacity creation.
· Experience with 3rd party marketplace integrations and management
· Experience with direct-to-consumer cross-border trade (EMEA, APAC, Middle East and The US)
· A strong understanding of Operations with experience at an FMCG company
· Good understanding of warehouse and fulfilment processes
· Strong analytical skills and highly computer literate; advanced excel skills
· Customer and Supplier focused - experience of working collaboratively with suppliers.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills to develop strong relationships internally and externally
· Good at working within a team in a fast paced company
· Able to prioritise and allocate time effectively
· Diligent in completion of tasks and projects
· Strong team player
· Highly organised and motivated
Company Bonus Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme