Freedom leisure actively promotes healthy lifestyles, and our community facilities are the perfect place to achieve this.
We are looking for enthusiastic Swimming Teachers, to join our friendly and professional team at King Alfred Leisure Centre. You will be part of our successful swim school team, teaching either in a group or individual lessons. You will need to have a passion for swimming and teaching ensuring that excellent customer service is being delivered at all times. You must be able to communicate well. This post is subject to a DBS check.
Hours: 3.5 hours per week, Saturday + potential additional hours in the week.
- To teach swimming to children and/or adults as part of the Leisure Centre’s swimming lesson programme, according to qualification, training and experience
- To communicate with the children’s parents/guardians concerning their development, and advise on their progression through the programme
- To assist in the supervision of customers in the swimming pool and surrounds, ensuring their safety and discipline
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine desire to work closely with customers.
- An ability to deal with children and their parents
- Level 2 swimming teaching qualification
- DBS check
- My Staff Shop, our very own staff benefit scheme, gives employees access to a great range of benefits. Get discounts on cinema tickets, travel bookings, high street e-vouchers, gift cards, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending.
- Discounted Staff membership (including family members)
- Incremental holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 confidential, independent and professional counselling.
- Company pension
- Various insurance and saving schemes
- Financial advice
- Cycle-to-work and Car Leasing tax-efficient schemes (salaried staff only)
- All this as well as fully funded training and career progression opportunities in a team working environment
Closing date: 21st April 2021
Salary: 15.00 ph