Proxymity is a pioneering investor communications platform. Our unique and cutting edge solution connects listed companies with their shareholders via their intermediaries in real-time. This creates a more efficient, accurate and transparent solution for the industry.
Proxymity is here to change the investor communications landscape. Our mission is to make proxy voting and other asset servicing processes easier and more efficient. Our purpose is to solve complex problems for our customers and through our connectivity and technology capabilities, to add value throughout the investor ecosystem.
We are a fast-growth start up and have already gone from 20 70+ employees in the last six months. We are backed by some of the biggest names in the industry and have extensive growth plans in place for the next 12 months and beyond.
What we’re looking for:
Client Service and Operations team members will perform a critical role in ensuring best-in-class client support and performing the critical checks that ensure the safe and smooth performance of the platform. This role will initially be on a Fixed-Term basis with a possibility to convert to a permanent role in the future.
Specifically, you will:
- Support and execute operational processes that ensure the flawless execution of end-to-end voting via Proxymity.
- Support on-boarding and implementation of new clients making sure the required profiles, access and training is provided within timeframes and to a standard compatible with the needs of our top-tier financial services clients.
- Respond to the full range of user support and service requests including access issues, support with functionality and identifying areas for improvement based upon feedback.
- Play an important role in maintaining and executing UAT plans for regular deployments of new versions of the Proxymity platform, identifying and documenting bugs, and working with the development team to escalate and resolve issues.
As a key contributor to the launch phase of Proxymity, the Client Service and Operations Associate will have the opportunity to support a variety of pivotal activities and expand the remit of their role as the needs of the business develop.
Responsibilities will include:
- On-board new issuer, agent, advisor, custodian and investor clients to Proxymity within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure internal and external client queries are tracked, monitored and resolved in a timely manner.
- Act as first contact point for operational and client service issues, ensuring prompt escalation to local management in the event of material impact to clients.
- Oversight of vote execution to market from the Proxymity platform.
- Creation and maintenance of all operational procedures according to company policy.
- Involvement in the creation, maintenance and execution of UAT test plans.
- Identification of operational and implementation process improvement opportunities.
- Demonstration of the Proxymity platform to new and existing users as and when required.
- Oversight and creation of Proxymity monthly billing reports, liaising with Finance partners as required.
- Creation and maintenance of daily operational checklists.
- Maintenance of Proxymity KPIs and KRIs and support the provision of weekly reporting to the wider Proxymity team and relevant stakeholders.
- Identification and submission of potential Proxymity platform improvements, including those raised by clients.
- A minimum of 2+ years Asset Servicing operations experience.
- Strong understanding of the Securities Services industry or similar business / environment beneficial.
- Experience in the delivery and support of User Acceptance Testing favorable.
- Knowledge of the Proxy Voting industry and associated processes beneficial.
- Experience of client on-boarding and implementation processes.
- Evidence of working in a fast-paced service delivery environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Client empathy with a drive for results and a passion for client service excellence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to positively represent the company to clients and other market participants.
- Seeks and acts upon feedback, with a strong focus on personal development.
- Team player - proven ability to build positive relationships, and proactively overcome the challenges of working with remote team members.
- A competitive salary
- An exciting, fast-growth start up environment with excellent career growth opportunities
- 25 days holiday
- Flexibility to work from home post Covid-19
- WeWork offices unlimited free coffee and beer post 5pm!